GA Drivers Ed Grant Scholarship
Georgia Driving School is authorized provider of the Georgia’s Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship Program
- 30 hours in the classroom
- 6 hours behind the wheel
How it works:
- Teen drivers and their parents or guardians apply by competing an online application by visiting www.georgiadrivers.ga.gov
- Online applications are due by the 5th day of each month
- Students and parents are notified by email by 29th of each month if the application has been awarded or denied
- Students have 30 days from the date of the scholarship award to choose an authorised drivers education provider and present their scholarship redemption code to enroll in 30/6 drivers education course. Students have 180 days from the date of the scholarship award to complete the 30/6 course.
Who is eligible to apply:
- Georgia students between the ages of 15 and 17 years old
- First priority is given to students who are children or dependants of Georgia public safety professional or military personnel killed in the line of duty.
- Send priority is given to students who demonstrate a financial based need.
- Third priority is given to all students who do not qualify under the first and second priority
- Scholarships are awarded evenly by congressional districts and are electronically selected at random in each priority level if the number of applicants exceeds the number of scholarships available
(We are an Authorised Provider of the Scholarship Program)
- JOSHUA’S LAW CLASSROOM
- When: Every month – 4 Day Course held over 2 weekends.
- (EXTRA Spring Break Sessions: Mar 31 Apr 1, 2, 3)
- (EXTRA Summer Sessions: Weekly Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri – in May Jun & July)
- Start Times: 9am to 5pm
- View Calendar