GA Drivers Ed Grant Scholarship
Georgia Driving School is authorized provider of the Georgia’s Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship Program
- 30 hours in the classroom
- 6 hours behind the wheel
How it works:
- Scholarships are are awarded monthly.
- Teen drivers and their parents or guardians are required to create an user account by registering online at https://gahighwaysafety.org/driver-ed-scholarship/
- Once an user account is created an online application can be submitted through the Login Portal
- Applications are due on the last day of every month.
- Grants are awarded on the 1st day of each following month and will be sent by email.
- Students have 30 days from the date of the scholarship award to choose an authorised drivers education provider and present their scholarship redemption code to enroll in 30/6 drivers education course.
- Students have 180 days from the date of the scholarship award to complete the 30/6 course.
Who is eligible to apply:
- (For full details view –
- Georgia students between the ages of 15 and 17 years old
- First priority is given to students who are children or dependants of Georgia public safety professional or military personnel killed in the line of duty.
- Second priority is given to students who demonstrate a financial based need.
- Third priority is given to all students who do not qualify under the first and second priority
- Scholarships are awarded evenly by congressional districts and are electronically selected at random in each priority level if the number of applicants exceeds the number of scholarships available
(We are an Authorised Provider of the Scholarship Program)
- JOSHUA’S LAW CLASSROOM
- When: Every month – 4 Day Course held over 2 weekends.
- (EXTRA Summer Sessions: Tue-Fri Weekly during June & July)
- Start Times: 9am to 5pm
- View Calendar