DUI & Risk Reduction
DUI & Risk Reduction (State License # 10333). You’ve been pulled over and arrested for a DUI or substance abuse charge. Fortunately, you didn’t crash, damage property or hurt anyone. Going through a DUI or drug charge is a nerve racking experience. It’s even worse when you do not understand what is going on with your case and what will be happening to you. There is no need to go through the process confused and misinformed. Gaining a simple general understanding of the process will help alleviate anxiety and empower you to make or feel better about decisions in your case. Here at Georgia Driving School, our job is to be the first step in helping you solve this costly mistake.
Step One: Take an assessment prior to attending
- The assessment takes about 30-40 minutes to complete
- The fee for the assessment is $100.00, must be paid at the time of the assessment
Step Two: Attend the DUI & Risk Reduction Class
- Complete a 20 hour Risk Reduction Program over a two and a half day period
- Class Fee is $260.00 including materials, must be paid on the day of class.
- Total cost for the Assessment and the Class $360.00
Why should I take this class?
- DUI or Drug License Suspension
- Boating Under the Influence
- Illegal Possession of Alcohol or Drugs
- Court or DDS Ordered
- Out of State DWI
- Possible Court Fine Reduction and No Points
Smart Start Macon, Ignition Interlock Service Center
Licensed by the state. We install service & monitor equipment. Now available on site at Georgia Driving School. View More
- DUI/RISK REDUCTION COURSE
- When: Twice a month – 3 day Course from Fri-Sunday.
- Start Times: Fri 6pm-10pm, Sat-Sun 8am-5pm
- View Calendar