DUI & Risk Reduction
Step One: Take an assessment prior to attending
- The assessment takes about 30-40 minutes to complete
- The fee for the assessment is $100.00, must be paid at the time of the assessment
Step Two: Attend the DUI & Risk Reduction Class
- Complete a 20 hour Risk Reduction Program over a two and a half day period
- Class Fee is $260.00 including materials, must be paid on the day of class.
- Total cost for the Assessment and the Class $360.00
Why should I take this class?
- DUI or Drug License Suspension
- Boating Under the Influence
- Illegal Possession of Alcohol or Drugs
- Court or DDS Ordered
- Out of State DWI
- Possible Court Fine Reduction and No Points
Smart Start Macon, Ignition Interlock Service Center
Licensed by the state. We install service & monitor equipment. Now available on site at Georgia Driving School. View More
- DUI/RISK REDUCTION COURSE
- When: Twice a month – 3 day Course from Fri-Sunday.
- Start Times: Fri 6pm-10pm, Sat-Sun 8am-5pm
- View Calendar
- (DUI Competition, Bloomfield Rd, is now closed)